BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

11 May 2009

10 . 5 .09

My aunt wedding's day .

= wake up early
= eat some breakfast
= my aunt's wore a white dress and waited in the room
= the groom was arrived
= some girls were give many challenges to the groom and they also get many angpau
= a girl called me to opened the door to let the groom came in
= the groom finally meet my aunt
= the bride and the groom 敬茶 to my grandmother and grandfather : don't how to type the word in English
= went to their new house to have lunch
= back home

In the way of home ............ ( in Chinese )

: 发生了一场意外 。我妈妈撞车 。车子已被撞得损坏极了。我的颈上也有两道瘀清 ,是因为给安全带系住而成 。

= when we got to go to the wedding party , my grandmother's neck is extremely pain .
= we called the ambulance
= the ambulances is arrived and sent my grandmother to the damansara hospital
= wait a few minutes to check
= luckily ,it ok ,didnt have any problem
= we go to the wedding party
= everyone is crying , maybe they are too touch
= me and my cousin have a singing performance : 今天你要嫁给我
= back home

11.5.09

= Today , i didnt go to school cuz my neck is still pain .Luckily ,Yenling told me that the homework just 笔记 and 默写 .

0 comments: