BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

29 Aug 2009

30.8.09

Yesterday, my mother, brother and I went to a birthday party and having barbecue. Yummy..!! When, 11.00 p.m ,my mother said they we will stayed at my aunt house for 1 night because it is late now for back home.

But, I forgot to close my computer.

Me and my mother wear my aunt's clothes and my brother wear somebody clothes because we didn't bring any clothes. But, it is quite fun too. There have some movies in the computer, PS3 and PSP. I watch Angel and Demons in my aunt's computer but my brother play PS3.

The movies is very nice.It show many church in that place and many statue. My cousin had read that book by Dan Brown but she said it is too hard for me to understand the book, so she want me to watch movie.

When I come back, I quickly go to my room to look my computer. Luckily, it didn't happen anything.Phew~.. So, I continued my series : 恶作剧2吻 ..Haha..

0 comments: