BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

5 Sept 2009

5.9.09

Today, my family went to Cineleisure to watch a movie : Up with # 3D . It is very expensive because we choose the 3D . My mother said she want the card because she thought when we watch every movie , it can buy 3 and free 1 ticket. But, when we had bought the card, the girl said that it just for bnirthday only. -.-... but it have discount when you buy everything. So, the ticket's price cost RM70.

After we got the tickets, we go down and bought some ice-cream. I bought a Mcflurry Oreo because i love Oreo.
And i also met Rachael at there too.

There are many movie from Disney that is 3D and it also very interesting. But, the movie that we watched, the story is not very interesting but it quite funny. It said about that an old man's wife want to went a place at the sky but when his wife dead, her wife wishes have not come true. So, the old man made many balloons on the house and .....

After that, we went to a restaurant to have a lunch. But, the food is not that good and is cost Rm70.

' Wahh..the chef cooked the food like that also can open a restaurant ahh...' said *

' I don't know..' said #

* is my father
# is me

We went to Popular to bought 2B pencil , sharpener, a disc that have music in it for my birthday present and a ben 10 book for my brother. My father and I want to celebrate both birthday at October but he can't come back at October. So, we will have a 'early birthday' just for me and my father.And everything cost RM 89.50

Went to Cold Storage to bought salmon for dinner with my aunt. Yummy, can't wait it..

Wish all standard6 student can have a good result in UPSR. Gambateh..!!

0 comments: