BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

25 Feb 2009

25.02.09- the second day of the exam : BC

Today is really unluckyday . It have a heavy rain and a traffic jam too. So ,it makes me late 10 minutes to arrived at school. But , i don't want to wait anymore so i run quickly go to my class and wet too. I also met jia ying when i walking up to my class . So ,we walk togather .

I quickly read my karangan book because that is no time to give me read tat kranga book . I hope i can A because this my greatest subject : Chinese . Finally ,i also choose the the format like ( lengkapkan cerita ) and write about my dream .......

Oh my got ! Times up ! I havn't finish my paper. Finally ,i quickly finish my paper cause teacher said if we don't quickly pass up the paper ,we will get 0 % .But ,my classmate havn't do finish yet. She just write 3 passage.

- recess with yenling - i always go recess with her. Quite......Nevermine

Having Science ,Chinese and English....... The Science teacher keep talking our diciplin ,this one , tat one .=:

At class , my friend hav brought some soft toys and i play with jia ying when we do finish our ce yan . The elephant is very cute because it nose have sound ; teddy bear also quite cute too ; the rabbit also very funny. Then ,our ban zhang want us to give a performance to our classmates but i didn't go it . Hahahahaha !

Yenling just quiet and read her book ,she like to read the ( ) books .And ,i feel she didnt talk to me. I think she is angry .=_=* o_0


0 comments: