BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2 Feb 2009

The trip to Sandakan for celebrate Chinese New Year(the best day at Sandakan ),25.1.09

This year i go to a place to celebrate Chinese New Year - Sandakan ( my hometown ) .I fell very happy because i can go back to see my grandmother and grandfather and can net my friends too .I go there with my mohter, brother and my aunt .We live my grandfather's house .The house is like apartment and my friend also live in there too .

- today must wake up early
- went to airport
- departed from Kuala Lumpur : It is so boring at plane, it took 2 hour and .. minutes
to arrive at Sandakan
- my grandfather fetched us
- we put back we're luggage at my grandfather's house
- go to eat seafood at 海上皇 : We order 甜酸鱼片,东风螺,炸豆腐 and 芝士虾 .Yummy !!
- go back to the house and rest for a while
- my brother and i go to my friend's house to play computer games
- eat dinner
- watch tv
- chat with my friend for a while
- go to sleep

This the BEST day that i at Sandakan .

0 comments: