BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

17 June 2009

17.6.09

OMG ! 24.6.09 is my shool 预考 .Bad la ,i havn't study anything yet .I think i got to study later .

Today have 体育节 . It is quite boring to me today. Teacher always want us to play basketball , badminton and ...... .But the important thing is she don't let us to rest for a while .So ,when i play basketball . I just stand there and run a bit to catch the ball to pretend that i'm playing basketball .I just thinking that my parents let me go to Singapore or not so i have no mood for playing basketball .

Actually ,i can give the fee earlier but my father afraid that the bus have accident and my mother said maybe my dad will come back when i holiday so that we can go to Genting or what .But ,i explain to my mother and she don't let me .At class ,i also keep thinking that thing and didn't hear what does teacher said .But ,at least i have a bit attention to teachers .Finally ,my dad said can let me go .Woohoo !!

After recess ,me ,yenling ,ying jue ,cha may n evonne go to the 会议室抽签 .My number is nine .My God ,nine !? And Yenling's number is five .So ,she will earlier than me .Hehe .

This few days have happen something in my class .I think this is the most seriously thing in my class . It is ...................... ( bla bla bla ) I think everybody know this news .And teacher want us to write down that who know this thing and what we have 隐瞒 something to teacher .Then ,i juz wrote down .I think everybody was talking this topic .

K ,finish

- bb -

0 comments: