BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

19 June 2009

19.6.09

Yenling told me got spot check .My god ,i got bring my phone .Jason ,Jian wei ,bethany ..... also bring their phone too .So ,we keep thinking how to hide our phone and don't let teacher .

Jian wei said can hide in the storeroom but some other student got hide their phone in there and their teacher know it .So ,we hide the phone into the firehose room .Luckily, he is short if not we don't know how to put in it .When the lesson is start ,we keep quiet so that teacher don't know .

When almost recess ,jian wei pretend got stomache and go to the toilet .So ,he take his pencil box to get the phone .After that ,he give us the phone .

After recess , yenling said that a girl at 6m hide her phone into her singlet .Haha ,this is not a good way . Then ,wei jenn take a plastic bag to put our phone in there and pass it to kye li's brother .But ,when science class , 6j's teacher come in our class with a plastic bag .OMG ! I afraid she will don't give back us the phone at that time .But , she let us to get back our phone but must write down our name ,phone number n something else .The most embarrassed thing is the teacher take my phone and ask the class whose phone is this ?? I answer the phone is mine .OMG ,now everybody know that is my phone .

At first ,we want teacher to spot check us ,but i didn't think it will be found out by the 6j's teacher .I thought that it will be safe but yenling said maybe he will caught by some other teacher .I think yenling is write .

0 comments: