BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

13 Dec 2008

13.12.08





Today i went Sungkai, hotspring with my family . This is the third time that i went there before . The first time that i went there is follow the school trip with my friend at standard 4 . The second time is i follow my family went there . We went there because my cousin came here , so we took here to the hotspring .

= wake up
= prepare the clothes and wait for my aunt
= stay at car almost 3 hours
= we arrived at there
= ate first because we all were very very hungry . ( ate chicken burger )
= change clothes
= went to Mountain water pool ( something like that ) . The water is very very cold and we wanted to
play the slide but the closed it =(
= play water
= went to the side of hot water ( just simply said )
= everybody went to the pool except me and my brother, because the pool is very hot . The
temperature is 40 - 50 .
= me and my brother went to the pool . The temperature is 30 - 35 .
= we went to a place to boil the eggs . We boiled the eggs for 4 minutes .
= when we took the eggs , it is too hard to eat . So , we boiled the eggs again .
= ate the eggs
= take shower
= when we walked on the bridge , we walked quickly because it rained heavily.
= went back home by car .

0 comments: