BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1 Dec 2008

My wonderful holiday ,29 .11.08


Holiday at Mid Valley , Boulevard hotel

= woke up early
= went to Mid Valley by car
= arrived at Mid Valley then went to Boulevard hotel
= check in then went in to the room and put down the luggage
= went shopping in Mid Valley
= went to Jusco
= my brother picked a toy : Batman with many weapons
= my mother bought some clothes a
= ate lunch at 大人餐厅
= went Girls to bought a bracelet and a Girls bag for me
= went in the Mickey shop and bought a beautiful skirt for me
= ate Hagendazz icecream : a scoop of vanila and coffee iceceam with a waffle
= my mother bought clothes again at Elle
= went back to hotel for a rest
= went shoppong again
= ate dinner
= my brother bought a Ben 10 pencil box
= went back hotel
= bathed and watch tv
= slept


0 comments: