BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

8 Dec 2008

6.12.08

Today i go to Times Square and 金河广场 with my family

= wake up early
= went to Times Square first
= my aunt fetch us with our car
= when we arrive at there , my aunt drew the car to work
= went shopping
= went in the Espirit shop for a look
= went in bread story to bought some bread for breakfast
= went to 金河广场 with a cross over bridge
= shopping
= i bought two pair of shoes
= my grandmother ( my mother's mother ) bought a beg because she very like beg
= my brother bought Ben 10 card =_=
= we go to met my aunt
= went to Carfour to bought some food for steamboat in my aunt house
= went in a shopping centre to bought some cute bedsheet for my brother
= went in Oldtown for a lunch
= went to my aunts house
= her friends are came already
= prepare the food , then eat
= watch tv
= play Wii game ( tv games )

What a wonderful day !!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: