BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

10 Oct 2009

10.10.09

My mum bring me to Putrajaya to do IC.

' Why we got to go Putrajaya to do IC, that is very far..' said *
' Because I don't know where is the place that near our house and can do IC' said /

* me / my mum

Actually, my mum don't know how to go Putrajaya, but luckily we reached Putrajaya only.

There are many buildings are very nice. Because there are many buildings, so my mum don't which building that do IC. So, we decided to ask people at there, but...those people give us the wrong way.

Luckily, there is a police walk by and we ask him .

10.00 a.m.........

11.00 a.m.......

12.00a.m......

We spend 3 hours at there because the hospital that i borned have no any record. So, the uncle got to call the hospital and make the record at there..-.-

After that, my mum want to change her address, so it also took a few minutes.

Haizzz....

Last, today is XiDian's birthday... Happy Birthday, XiDian..

0 comments: