BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20 Oct 2009

20.10.09

Heyy..Do you know that ? Today is JIAYING'S BIRTHDAY. Happy Birthday..!! And love you as a best friend.

Want to volleyball but the 6M student had took it. So, it doesn't have volleyball. But, we found a ball that not good and make my hand pain. But, peiyi and yenling joined 6M student to play volleyball. The ball makes my hand feel pain so i just joined 6M student.The 6M student got to rest and the girls joined us to play too.

After a while, the boys want to joined us. But, i don't feel like playing that time because a girl that makes me feel annoying.

Go and see the guys playing basketball with the 6U.

When i back to class, xinwei told me that i didn't gave back the storybook: Secret Meeting to the library. Change my clothes in toilet and back to class, know that is recess. So, i ran to library to check for it. But, the teacher said let me eat first, then come back to library. I keep running up and down and makes me feel tired.

Nothing to do in class, so i use the paper to fold some star and put in a glass ( something like that ). Then, jiaying want me to teach her how to fold the star. After that, chamay also joined us too. We keep talking and fold the star. But, teacher said that we( all 6H student ) are noisy and don't let us to play anymore. But, we can read storybooks only.

Jiaying goes to Korean dance and i was so lonely sitting there. I fell bored reading storybooks at that time. Chamay come to my place and talk to me but it is the time that i got to back home now.

Having lunch with my aunt. My aunt told me that the album that i want, the shop didn't sell this album. If you want, you got to book from the shop. What ?! My god..

Thing that i will do tomorrow :

~Will go to 坤成 tomorrow, Wee..
~ maybe i will fold some star again if have time

Things that i hope now :

~ can book the album
~ won't be lonely again
~ jiaying will like the present that i give her

0 comments: