BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

13 July 2009

13.7.09

When i go in the class, everybody feel that i change my hair style.Some of them feel is nice, but too me is weird... I think i suppose do not change this hair style but who can tell me the way to change back .

At music class, teacher call us to sing the song that we choose. But, the song is not suitable for me... So, i got to choose another song.... I hope that teacher can let me choose back the songs in standard five.

Cikgu Effindi give us the SK penulisan and discuss it. Wish can get A ...

Have wad 讲座会 at the afternoon.. That is so boring... So, i just keep talking with huiyin and xinwey . At least, i have pay a bit attention at there.

Last, Jiaying THANKS VERY MUCH !!!! ( x1,000,000,000,000 ) I love you ...as a great great friend ..Hehe....

0 comments: