BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

28 July 2009

28.7.09

Long time didn't update my blog, and some people who want me to update my blog. Actually, i didn't update because i was so busy and have another exam again ( excuses )
is LAZY..Haha.At lest,have people see my blog.

So....the third exam will be start on next week. I'm so tired for those exam because gonna do many revision and homework..Hate it..

I just told my mother that i can't stay it anymore.. because there is many exam and teachers gave me those test paper from the different state of school, this will make me have 压力. So, i will sleep at class sometimes when i finish my work .Luckily, teacher didn't notice it..

And still have some song of the music can't find it. But,luckily got Jiaying's help. I afraid i will bother her .So sorry to her.

Yesterday, got the 棒叔叔 came to our school. Actually. he is quite funny, but this time he was change..He keep scolding the student who keep talking .At first, a few of them from our class were been catched .I think the teacher will have a bad 印象 from our class but never mine ...

Got to do homework now .....BB
Thanks for the people who visit my blog .

0 comments: