BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

3 July 2009

3.7.09

I get my penulisan result today .I get 80% ,luckily i get A ,if not i will get 3A's4B .
So ,i just get 4A's 3B only .......Bad , right ? If my Chinese Li jie didn't get B ,i think i can get 5A's . Actually , i wanted get 5A's to give my dad a surprise ,and tell him that his daughter is very pro , haha ... But ,it gone . =(

So ,i want to thanks to my Malay teacher to give me the good marks ,especially the section C : Nilai murni .That is the first time that i get 17 .Woohoo ...!!

When i am doing my homework ,i want to get my computer dic to fine the word .But ,i find my bag , it is not in it .I almost crying that time , then my mother come in and asks : What happen to you ? Make the room so messy ,you crazy arr ...?? Then , i told to my mum that i can't find my computer dic .Then , she said : Oh .... your brother just now playing that thing and left in the car . What the hell .... Addison Yong Bo Xuan !!!!!!!! All your fault ...... At least,i didn't loss it if not my mum and dad will kill me . Hehehe ,addison you will die today . Muahahaha ... am i evil ?

At last, i want to tell my friends that get B and C in the penulisan at my class .You two no need to be so sad la ...... I think you two can do better than me when UPSR . Gambade ! xD ( Smiley face ,copy from Jiaying )

0 comments: